This year’s Christmas gift list reflects some of the adaptations we’ve had to make.
- Evadict unisex trail running hydration running vest : This was definitely our Purchase of the Year, enabling us to be self-sufficient on longer runs. This running vest is light and extremely comfortable, and has space to carry all you need on the run.
- Collapsible bottle from Inov8 : the 250ml bottle fits very neatly into the running vest above and enable you to carry liquids without sloshing around.
- Sports wristband : useful for carrying cards, keys and other small items.
- Short Runs in Beautiful Places : this book gives some ideas for where you can run when events are in short supply.
- Runthrough events gift voucher : Runthrough are one of the first companies to start back with Covid-secure races at all distances from 1 mile to marathon. We thoroughly recommend their events.
- Strava or GPX print map : P.Home can convert any run you record into an attractive mounted map – maybe you ran a PB, your longest run ever, or just a run you loved and want to remember.
- Gritin elastic exercise bands for the online strength and core classes we should all be doing.
- Phoenix Fitness exercise dice make the home gym more interesting
- Theragun : a slightly more extravagant present, but extremely useful when it’s hard to get to a physio or for a massage.
- Ecobath Epsom salt soak or Elemis Musclease Herbal Bath Synergy would both be very welcome after a hard run.
- Oh What Fun It Is To Run!: whatever else is going on, you still need a Christmas jumper! We like this one.